MUSCAT SECURITIES MARKET (MSM)Trading Hours: Sun - Thu 10:00 am-1:00 pm

Al Maha Petroleum Products Marketing Company MHAS
MHAS 0.00%
Services 0.29%
MSM30 Index 0.20%
1.440
Last Value
0.000
Change
0.00%
% Change
Price in OMR Last Update : 08 Dec 2016 1:15 pm (local time)

Profile

Corporate Details
Symbol MHAS
ISIN Code OM0000003000
Exchange Oman
Sector Services
Auditors KPMG
Company Description

Al Maha Petroleum Products Marketing Company (MHAS) is a joint stock company based in Oman, engaged in the marketing and distribution of petroleum products within the Sultanate of Oman.

Company Activities

Al-Maha supplies high-quality fuel and petroleum-based products to the retail, industrial and aviation markets. The company has 180 service stations supported by an effective and efficient distribution organization.

Equity Profile
Date Established Jul 4, 2004
Listing Date N/A
Paid-up Capital (OMR) 6,900,000
Outstanding Shares 6,900,000
Shares Per Value 1
Contact Information

Address:
P.O. Box 57, Postal Code: 116, Sultanate of Oman.

Phone:
+968 2461 0200

Fax:
+968 2461 0201

Email:
almaha@almaha.com.om

Website:
http://www.almaha.com.om

Company History

The Al-Maha Petroleum Products Marketing Company was established in 1993, by virtue of a Royal Decree issued by His Majesty Sultan Qaboos Bin Said. In 1999, ABS Lubricants Company (UAE) bought a 35% share in the company, with the remaining 65% retained by the government of the Sultanate of Oman. On 7 February 2004, the company converted from a limited liability company to a general Omani joint stock company known as Al-Maha Petroleum Products Marketing Company S.A.O.G.

Board Members & Senior Management
Mr. Noor Mohamed Abdulrahman Al-Zadjali Chairman
Al Sayyid Munther Saif Hamed Al-Busaidi Vice Chairman
Mr. Ibrahim Salem Abdulla Al Dhaheri Managing Director
Mr. Rashed Saif Mohamed Al-Saadi Board of Directors
Mr. Mohammed Fareed Al-Darwish Board of Directors
Mr. Mohammed Ali Said Al-Qassabi Board of Directors
Mr. Sultan Khalifa Saleh Al-Tai Board of Directors
comments powered by Disqus

Popular Stocks

Company Last Price %Change
No Results Found
Coming Soon!!!
Coming Soon!!!

Recent Analyst Actions  >>

or
Company Price Opinion
Al Anwar Ceramic Tiles Co. 0.51 Neutral

Markets Today Quick Links

×

Get all the latest updates about the GCC & Global Markets directly to your email