ABU DHABI SECURITIES EXCHANGE (ADX)Trading Hours: Sun - Thu 10:00 am-2:00 pm

Arkan Building Materials Co. ARKAN
ARKAN 0.00%
Industrial 0.06%
ADI 0.92%
0.94
Last Value
0.00
Change
0.00%
% Change
Price in AED Last Update : 05 Dec 2016 2:15 pm (local time)

Profile

Corporate Details
Symbol ARKAN
ISIN Code N/A
Exchange Abu Dhabi
Sector Industrial
Auditors Deloitte and Touche
Company Description

Arkan Building Materials Co (ARKAN) specializes in manufacturing building and construction products. ARKAN's fully owned subsidiaries include Emirates Blocks Factory, Emirates Cement Factory and Anabeeb Pipes Manufacturing Factories.

Company Activities

The company manufactures and sells cement blocks, packed and bulk cement, and mined lime stone. It also produces and sells poly-vinyl chloride and glass reinforced polyester pipes, and plastic and paper bags.

Equity Profile
Date Established Jan 15, 2006
Listing Date Jan 8, 2007
Paid-up Capital (AED) 1,750,000,000
Outstanding Shares 1,750,000,000
Shares Per Value 1
Contact Information

Address:
Arkan Building Materials Company PJSC, PO Box 40307, ​​Abu Dhabi, UAE.

Phone:
+971 2 6666724

Fax:
+971 2 6666872

Email:
Info@arkan.ae

Website:
http://www.arkan.ae

Company History

Arkan was formed by the General Holding Corporation (GHC), a company wholly-owned by the Government of Abu Dhabi, in January 2005. ARKAN is 51 percent owned by General Holding Corporation (SENAAT), an entity wholly owned by the Government of Abu Dhabi to promote sustainable industrial activity in Abu Dhabi, with the remaining 49 percent of shares listed on the Abu Dhabi Securities Market.

Board Members & Senior Management
H.E. Suhail Mubarak Athtieth Al Ameri Chairman
H.E. Khaled Mohammed Salem Balaama Al Tamimi Deputy Chairman
Mr Abdellatif Ben Mohamad Sfaxi CEO
H.E. Tariq Ahmed Al Wahedi Board of Directors
H.E. Dhafer Ayed Hussain Al Ahbabi Board of Directors
H.E. Jassem Saleh Busbaie Board of Directors
H.E. Khalifa Yousef Abdullah Khouri Board of Directors
H.E. Rashed Abdelljalil Al Fahim Board of Directors
comments powered by Disqus

Popular Stocks

Company Last Price %Change
No Results Found
Coming Soon!!!
Coming Soon!!!

Recent Analyst Actions  >>

or
Company Price Opinion
First Gulf Bank 15.07 Buy
National Bank of Abu Dhabi 11.51 Strong Buy
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank 8.50 Hold

Markets Today Quick Links

×

Get all the latest updates about the GCC & Global Markets directly to your email