SAUDI STOCK EXCHANGE (TADAWUL)Trading Hours: Sun - Thu 10:00 am-3:00 pm

Saudi Basic Industries Corp. SABIC
SABIC 0.08%
Petrochemical 0.41%
TASI 0.04%
97.00
Last Value
+0.08
Change
0.08%
% Change
Price in SAR Last Update : 05 Dec 2016 1:36 pm (local time)

Profile

Corporate Details
Symbol SABIC
ISIN Code N/A
Exchange Saudi Arabia
Sector Petrochemical Industries
Auditors PricewaterhouseCoopers
Company Description

Saudi Basic Industries Corporation is the largest and most profitable non-oil company in the Middle East and one of the world's 10 largest petrochemicals manufacturers. SABIC and its subsidiaries are primarily involved in the setting up of petrochemical, fertilizer, iron and steel, aluminum and other hydrocarbon based industries.The key markets for SABIC are the Middle East, Asia (South East Asia, Japan and China), North America & Europe.

Company Activities

SABIC is one of the world's leading manufacturers of chemicals, fertilizers, plastics and metals. The company's six strategic business units (SBUs) include Basic Chemicals, Intermediates, Polymers, Specialized Products, Fertilizers, and Metals which produce four different kinds of products : Chemicals - Chemicals and Performance Chemicals, Plastics - Polymers and Innovative Plastics, Fertilizers and Metals.

Equity Profile
Date Established Jan 4, 1977
Listing Date N/A
Paid-up Capital (SAR) 30,000,000,000
Outstanding Shares 3,000,000,000
Shares Per Value 10
Contact Information

Address:
P.O. Box 5101, Riyadh 11422, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Phone:
+966 1 225 8000

Fax:
+966 1 225 9000

Email:
shares@sabic.com

Website:
http://www.sabic.com

Company History

Saudi Basic Industries Corporation was incorporated pursuant to Royal Decree No. M 66 dated 13/9/1396H (corresponding to September 6, 1976) and was registered as a Saudi joint stock corporation under commercial registration No. 10813 on 14/1/139. The company is based in Riyadh, while the Saudi Arabian government owns 70% of its shares, the remaining 30% are held by private investors in Saudi Arabia and other countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council.

Board Members & Senior Management
Prince Saud bin Abdullah Bin Thenayan Al Saud Chairman
Mr. Mohammad Hamad Al Mady Vice Chairman & CEO
Mr. Abdullah Hassan Al Sheikh Board Secretary
Mr. Mohammad Abdullah Al Kharashi Board of Directors
Dr. Saad Bin Abdullan Bin Othman Al Kasabi Board of Directors
Mr. Abdulaziz Habdan AlHabdan Board of Directors
Dr. Abdulrahman Abdullah Al Humaidi Board of Directors
Dr. Khalid Hamzah Nahas Board of Directors
Mr. Bander Abdulaziz Al Waily Board of Directors
Mr. Abdullah Mohammed Al Issa Board of Directors
comments powered by Disqus
Company Last Price %Change
No Results Found
Coming Soon!!!
Coming Soon!!!

Recent Analyst Actions  >>

or
Company Price Opinion
Abdullah Al Othaim Markets 125.60 Overweight
The Saudi British Bank 27.30 Strong Buy
Saudi Telecom Co. 68.90 Overweight
Abdul Mohsen Al-Hokair Group 40.50 Overweight
Bupa Arabia for Cooperative 137.60 Overweight

Markets Today Quick Links

×

Get all the latest updates about the GCC & Global Markets directly to your email