Profile: SFICO | Saudi Fisheries Co.

SAUDI STOCK EXCHANGE (TADAWUL)Trading Hours: Sun - Thu 10:00 am-3:00 pm

Saudi Fisheries Co. SFICO
SFICO 0.00%
Food and Beverages 0.00%
TASI 0.00%
Last Value
% Change
Price in SAR Last Update : 26 Sep 2017 11:15 am (local time)


Corporate Details
Symbol SFICO
Exchange Saudi Arabia
Sector Food and Beverages
Auditors KPMG
Company Description

Saudi Fisheries Company is one of the largest vertically integrated companies operating in the seafood sector in the Middle East. The Company has its own fleet of modern fishing vessels, modern seafood processing plants and a network of retail shops.

Company Activities

The Company’s products fall into four division,value added products, individually quick frozen, fish products and alasmak tuna. SFICO is offering sea food, shrimp farming, the import and export of fish and shrimp feed stock, as well as manufacturer of cleaning and packaging materials.

Equity Profile
Date Established Mar 16, 1981
Listing Date N/A
Paid-up Capital (SAR) 535,375,000
Outstanding Shares 53,537,500
Shares Per Value 10
Contact Information

P.O. Box 6535, Dammam 31452, Saudi Arabia

+966 3 859 1919

+966 3 859 3090



Company History

The Saudi Fisheries company was founded as a joint venture in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with a commercial registration number (2050010531) issued on March 16,1981 with 40% of shares held by Saudi government and the remaining 60% by the Saudi private sector investors consisting of companies, other establishments and private investors. The Company was established with a fully paid capital of SR 200,000,000

Board Members & Senior Management
Dr. Fahad A. Alobaikan Chairman
Eng. Mohammad Japer Al Sahli Managing Director
Mr. Ali O. Alrakban Board of Directors
Mr. Ali A. Alsanee Board of Directors
Eng. Japer Mohammed Al Shehri Board of Directors
Mr. Abdulaziz H. Aloaid Board of Directors
Mr. Haitham M. Algosaibi Board of Directors
Mr. Abdulaziz A. Al Talha Board of Directors
Mr. Khalid I. Almobarak Board of Directors
Eng. Mohammed Japer Al Sahali Board of Directors
comments powered by Disqus
Company Last Price %Change
No Results Found
Coming Soon!!!
Coming Soon!!!

Recent Analyst Actions  >>

Company Price Opinion
Jarir Marketing Co. 142.60 Overweight
Saudi Basic Industries Corp. 90.00 Neutral
Etihad Etisalat Co. 25.00 Neutral
Alinma Bank 16.40 Overweight
Yamama Cement Company 20.30 Neutral

Markets Today Quick Links


Get all the latest updates about the GCC & Global Markets directly to your email