QATAR EXCHANGE (QE)Trading Hours: Sun - Thu 9:30 am-1:15 pm

United Development Co. UDCD
UDCD 0.53%
Real Estate 1.83%
QE 0.97%
18.98
Last Value
+0.10
Change
0.53%
% Change
Price in QAR Last Update : 04 Dec 2016 1:29 pm (local time)

Profile

Corporate Details
Symbol UDCD
ISIN Code N/A
Exchange Qatar
Sector Real Estate
Auditors Ernst & Young
Company Description

United Development Company (UDCD) along with its subsidiaries is engaged in identifying and investing in long-term projects in the diversified industry sector.

Company Activities

UDCD’s target areas of interest include: infrastructure, real estate, energy-intensive industries, hydrocarbon downstream manufacturing, maritime and environment-related businesses, urban development, utilities, hospitality, retail and fashion, information technology, media and communications, property management, insurance, security and other services.

Equity Profile
Date Established Feb 7, 1999
Listing Date Jun 22, 2003
Paid-up Capital (QAR) 3,372,250,000
Outstanding Shares 337,225,000
Shares Per Value 10
Contact Information

Address:
P.O. Box 7256, Doha, Qatar

Phone:
+974 44098400

Fax:
+974 44098500

Email:
info@udcqatar.com

Website:
http://www.udcqatar.com

Company History

United Development Company was established in 1999, with an authorized capital of QR 1.6 Billion. Qatari shareholders own 75 percent of the company’s total shares, while the remaining 25 percent are held by international investors. The company was in June, 2003 on the Qatar Stock Exchange.

Board Members & Senior Management
Mr. Turki Mohammed Khaled Al Khater Chairman
Mr. Abdul Rahman Abdullah Abdul Ghani Vice Chairman
Mr. Bader Mohammed Al-Meer Managing Director
Mr. Ali Hassan Alkhalaf Board of Directors
Sh.Ali Bin Ghanim Al-Thani Board of Directors
Mr. Abdullaziz Mohammed AL-Mana Board of Directors
Dr. Thani Abdul Rahman Al-Kawari Board of Directors
Mr. Rashid Hamad Arshed Al-Moadhadi Board of Directors
Mr.Moftah Jassim Mohammed Al-Moftah Board of Directors
Mr.Omar Hussain Al Fardan Board of Directors
comments powered by Disqus

Popular Stocks

Company Last Price %Change
No Results Found
Coming Soon!!!
Coming Soon!!!

Recent Analyst Actions  >>

or
Company Price Opinion
Qatar National Bank 215.90 Buy
Qatar National Cement Co. 140.10 Neutral
The Commercial Bank of Qatar 78.90 Buy

Markets Today Quick Links

×

Get all the latest updates about the GCC & Global Markets directly to your email