TERMS & CONDITIONS
“WIDEVISION FZCO”, “MARKETSTODAY.NET”, “COMPANY”, “PORTAL”, “OUR”, “US”, “WEBSITE” “ITS AFFILIATES”, “AFFILIATE SITES” may be used interchangeably to indicate the company WIDEVISION FZCO.
In this document “Service” may be used interchangeably with “Analysis & Commentary”, “Contribute”, “News”, any data or information displayed, authors uploading content to be displayed under analysis and commentary section of MARKETSTODAY.NET or any other data or information dissemination within the definition of conducting business
“YOU” or “USER” may be used interchangeably to indicate person, entity, company, and business, institution accessing MARKETSTODAY.NET or any of its services or products therein.
“Content” means any articles, written expressions, deliverables, technology, designs, materials, content, graphics, data, information, images, photographs, art, illustrations, animations, video, audio, or audio/visual content, music, text, and/or any contents of authorship that the user submits to the Service under this Agreement, whether or not eligible for patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other legal protection
By using this service the user agrees to adhere to the terms and policies contained herein and agrees to use service as per terms and conditions set forth in this document.
- The user may be required to register on the site by creating a login and password to access certain sections or the entire site. Only one login must be created per user. Details provided during the registration process must be accurate, correct and complete. Registration policies will be in force during the user registration process. User login and passwords entered must be as per instructions provided. System will stop user from creating logins or passwords by prompting user to follow registration standards as required. The author/contributor/user agrees to register/use their real identity and will not use the service or register or operate under an alias/pseudonym or anonymously or misrepresent information in any form. The user is solely responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of the account details and agrees to notify MARKETSTODAY.NET, its administrators of any unauthorized use of the account or any breach of security.
CONTENT & COPYRIGHT
- WIDEVISION FZCO is the owner and or authorized user of any trademark, registered trademark and or service mark appearing on MARKETSTODAY.NET website, and is the copyright owner and or licensee of the content and or information on the website unless otherwise indicated. WIDEVISION FZCO, its vendors, their affiliates and/or third party data suppliers have exclusive proprietary rights in any information and software received and provided through MARKETSTODAY.NET.
- MARKETSTODAY.NET does not grant a license to any content, features or material user accesses on the website. All content, material provided here is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. User may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, publicly display, prepare derivatives (whole or partial), or distribute in any way all or any part of the service or any material from the site including but not limited to the software code and software. In case a need arises the user may seek prior written approval from the company, its vendors or their affiliates to do so. In all cases and all times the user agrees to use the portal for personal use only.
- MARKETSTODAY.NET is currently a free service and reserves the right to introduce charges, subscription fees to access entire or partial areas of its site.
- You acknowledge and agree that you must: (a) provide for your own access to the World Wide Web and pay any service fees associated with such access, and (b) provide all equipment necessary for you to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer, software, a modem and a working telephone, internet line, cable.
- THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, DATA, SERVICES, UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE. SPECIFICALLY, MARKETSTODAY.NET DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (i) ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; AND (ii) ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, and WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION.
- NEITHER MARKETSTODAY.NET NOR ITS PARENT WIDEVISION FZCO, NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, AFFILIATES, OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR OTHER THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF USE OF SERVICE OR INABILITY TO GAIN ACCESS TO OR USE THE SERVICE OR OUT OF ANY BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY.
- By providing any financial and stock market/financial market/currency/commodity/any other, content on the site, neither WIDEVISION FZCO , MARKETSTODAY.NET nor any of its affiliates, employees, owners, people, third party vendors associated intend to constitute any form of advice, recommendation or arrangement thereof in making any investment, buy, sell decision. The USER acknowledges and agrees that he/she is solely responsible for any investment, trades, investment research and investment decision and that the “Company” shall not be held liable by the USER OR OTHERS for any decision made or action taken by the user or others based on reliance on or use of information of materials obtained or access through this portal. Prior to any investment decision or trade execution the user is advised to consult their broker or other financial advisor or financial representative to verify information and/or for trade advice.
- Stock quotes, charts, news, market update, portfolio tracking, historical and other information on MARKETSTODAY.NET are provided by third-party data providers. Daily updates are subject to market fluctuations and are based on the latest quotes received from third-party data contributors and are subject to delay. Delayed prices and information may be displayed as part of market information on the portal as the data feed from third party vendor may be a delayed feed itself. Market quotes and certain other information on this site, as well as reference materials or links to other sites, are for general informational purposes only, and are not intended to be relied upon for transactional purposes. Neither MARKETSTODAY.NET nor any of its data or content providers, or their affiliates shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon, or for any lost profits, indirect , special or consequential damages.
- NEITHER WIDEVISION FZCO NOR ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, SUBSIDIARIES, ADVERTISERS, AGENTS OR SPONSORS ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR OTHER DAMAGES UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SERVICES AND/OR ANY CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES USED OR PURCHASED THROUGH MARKETSTODAY.NET, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGE IS FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
- WIDEVISION FZCO and its affiliates, suppliers, agents and sponsors do not warrant and accept no liability that Your use of the Services and any content contained therein, including without limitation, Third-Party Content, will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure, that defects will be corrected, or that the Services or the server(s) on which the Services are hosted are free of viruses, worms, malicious code, Trojan horses, malware, or other harmful components. WIDEVISION FZCO and its affiliates, suppliers, agents and sponsors accept no liability for any software downloaded from the Services. You acknowledge that you are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware and other equipment needed to access and use the Services, and all charges related thereto. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the Services and your reliance thereon. No opinion, advice, or statement of WIDEVISION FZCO or its affiliates, suppliers, agents, members, or visitors, whether made on the site or otherwise, shall create any warranty. Your use of the site, the content contained therein, and materials provided through the site, are entirely at your own risk. WIDEVISION FZCO and its affiliates, agents and sponsors will not be liable for any informational errors, incompleteness, delays or any actions taken in reliance on information contained in the Services.
- All disputes arising, any claims the user holds on WIDEVISION FZCO, MARKETSTODAY.NET, its officers, owners, employees, affiliates shall be subject to German Law and put to arbitration under the Rules of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with the said rules. The place of arbitration shall be Munich, Germany and the language of arbitration shall be the English language. The user indemnifies the mentioned parties of any costs, claims arising out of any litigation whatsoever.
- You the USER may not publish, upload, transmit, reproduce, distribute in anyway information, software, other material through the service which is either copyright, proprietary or derivative of others work, is unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, or otherwise objectionable information, software material or other material through our Service for commercial purpose, post transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities , engage in spamming, flooding, try to transmit virus, malicious code, Trojan horse, break into or cause interference or disruption with smooth operation of our service.
- We are not obliged to monitor the service but reserve the right to monitor the service, its usage, online behavior of its users, any behavioral data, demographic information, registered / unregistered data of users and therefore disclose any information as necessary or appropriate to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request to operate the SERVICE properly or protect itself or its users. Any content deemed against and in violation of the terms and conditions of this service in part or whole will be removed.
- WIDEVISION FZCO, MARKETSTODAY.NET, its affiliate websites may choose to introduce subscription fees, usage fees or provide products for purchase on the website. We will take reasonable and appropriate measures, encryption, and security measures to ensure that your personal information is transmitted, disclosed and shared with only those specified by guarantee that the data will not be intercepted by anyone and decrypted. In case of credit card payments we will use service of the merchant, bank, payment gateway or information or service provider to ensure successful payment mechanisms as part of subscription or purchase procedures on our website.
- Purchase of any subscriptions on MARKETSTODAY.NET have no monetary value and cannot be transferred, sold, shared, bartered whatsoever and subscriptions to the portal or any of its sections may be given for a limited, limited duration, non-exclusive, personal and non-transferable right to use. In any case the content, material, data any other service subscribed or paid for is the intellectual property of MARKETSTODAY.NET and the user agrees he/she will not claim any ownership or right whatsoever.
- The company holds the right to immediately terminate, modify rights, subscription to the portal, its products, services whatsoever.
- WEB BROWSER: MARKETSTODAY.NET is designed to work with major browsers (IE9+, Firefox, Chrome) at a standard screen resolution of 1024x768. Any discrepancy in content display on different web browsers should be considered as a common known behavior.
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Personal computer with a minimum of 256 MB RAM and all major operating systems should suffice the basic requirements to browse MARKETSTODAY.NET.
- MOBILE & HAND HELD DEVICES: MARKETSTODAY.NET, in general is designed to work smoothly on hand-held devices but due to the diversified nature and size of the devices, it cannot guarantee to deliver the same look, appearance, and experience as compared to a Personal Computer.
- MARKETSTODAY.NET holds the right to discontinue/change service or its availability/terminate service to any/all user at any time for any reason or no reason. MARKETSTODAY.NET will not be liable to the user, any third party for service stoppage, force majeure, acts of god, nature, government, people, discontinuation, disruption, and stoppage change of service for whatsoever reason.